Q: How does PRS create the top professionals list?
- PRS sends a peer-review survey to all state professionals within a specific geographical area. PRS surveys the field for several weeks before gathering and interpreting the data.
Q: How many professionals are surveyed?
- PRS attempts to reach all professionals within each designated market. PRS contacts the professionals through email, direct mail, telemarketing, professional associations, other media and various marketing initiatives.
Q: How long does the list take to produce?
- From start to finish, the list takes approximately five months to create. Below is an example time line for a December issue.
- May – Magazine approves PRS target list and survey
- June – PRS mails survey
- July – Survey out in the field
- August – PRS gathers completed surveys and begins tabulation and analysis
- September – PRS delivers data to Magazine
Q: How much do your services cost?
Our rates are competitive and based off of the number of professionals in a specific area. To receive a quote, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.